Senior Brand Manager – FIFA Online 4
2 months ago
As a member of Electronic Arts, you are part of a creative team of passionate, creative, and experienced specialists who inspire the world to play. Located in Seoul and reporting to the Head of Asia Studios Brand, the Sr Brand Manager – FIFA Online 4 is an important marketing position within the Brand Management team in Asia.
- Identify market opportunities working with analytics, consumer insights and other partners. Tackle new projects and opportunities which expand the impact of the EA brand in collaboration with the Partner Development team, 3rd party studios and Global Brand teams.
- Provide brand strategy, frameworks and guidelines that influence and drive operator marketing communications and campaigns by working with Asia Studios and Global Brand teams.
- Partner with Asia Studios and product marketing group in Asia to drive product live service and developing brand guidelines, brand guidance on game narrative, brand input into production planning, target audience research and identification, product USPs, positioning and portfolio management.
- Lead FIFA Online 4 strike teams in driving the business forward, connecting studio, commercial and marketing team to make important decisions whilst operating as a touchpoint, ensuring all teams are driving together towards a singular long-term vision.
- Regional brand approvals and oversight of brand and football partnership opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS / CORE COMPETENCIES
- Passion for gaming and great brands with an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of China and Asia.
- New gaming brand development and influence partners including Asia marketing and Global brand teams in English.
- Experience in Free-2-Play gaming business in Asia and fluent communication and presentation skill in both English and Korean.
- Understanding of best practice brand, social, digital, content and channel marketing plus understanding of new product development in the gaming industry.
- Experiences working with multiple partners and team members.
- Project management experience, prioritizing and build a process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 5 years brand marketing experience including Free-2-Play gaming or entertainment.
- Bachelor's degree, Business or Marketing.
- Passion for video gaming and interactive entertainment and for sports/sports marketing with an understanding of industry trends and players.
- Communication in English AND Korean - both spoken and written.