Senior Brand Manager - Dead by Daylight
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
As the senior brand manager for Dead by Daylight, you will define and ensure the coherence and consistency of the various Dead by Daylight products (DBD PC/Consoles, DBD Mobile). In collaboration with the production team, PR, influencer manager and publishing team, you will be responsible of the development, identity and performance for each game under the Dead by Daylight brand.
Build the mid-long-term brand blueprint for DBD PC/Consoles and DBD Mobile
- Assess the brand (market, competition, community) and identify threats and opportunities.
- Differentiate each brand game while ensuring their synergy;
- In collaboration with the core team, build the product roadmap;
- Make recommendations on the content of the DLC and future strategy post-launch (content nature, schedule and pricing)
- Recommendations on promotional strategies for player acquisition and retention;
- Establish the distribution of acquisition targets in different phases of the Live pre-launch sales according to the objectives of each market, and provide the tools necessary for their achievement;
- Manage the lifecycle of the products, through ongoing monitoring of live performance, analysis of KPIs and constant optimization;
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations.
Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy for DBD PC/Console and DBD Mobile
- Deliver strategic recommendations to grow in-game and out-of-game engagement (playtime, viewership);
- Prepare the relevant marketing documentation such as Brand plans and Post-Mortems, and communicate to all internal / external stakeholders;
- Establish constant dialogue between the brand team and the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives and creative vision.
- Help define the communication strategy with the core team, PR manager, community managers including assets rollout plan, events, channels, tone etc.
- Planning promotional strategy of in-game events (tournaments, XP rewards, free additional content ...);
- Work closely with the influencer manager and community team on content creator engagement strategy.
Manage a team of marketing product managers for both games:
- Coach internal teams on the brand strategy and communication timeline;
- Validate budget for both brand game;
- Validate the communication plan, brand art direction and assets for both brand game;
- Coach your team to ensure their progress in their careers;
- Oversee the asset creation for marketing activities including logos, trailers, dev diaries, static art, web site, banners and ads.
- Diploma in Marketing and / or connected field;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in marketing on video games in the PC/consoles space;
- Experience with player acquisition, retention and monetization;
- Experience with mobile game marketing;
- Excellent knowledge and passion for video games;
- Rigorous, diplomatic and creative;
- Excellent powers of persuasion;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.