Senior Brand Designer (6 Months)
10 days ago
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide.
We are EA’s newly formed brand team which means that you’ve caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? We are still figuring things out as we move along this journey but can guarantee it is going to be a fun one. If you’re looking for a challenge, then this might be the role for you. The opportunity to bring an amazing brand back to life doesn’t come around too often so we hope you join us for the ride.
The Senior Brand Designer will report to the Creative Director of Marcom Strategy and is responsible for the strategic and hands-on development of visual brand identities, design systems, and digital/print channel executions in support of the Electronic Arts hero brand.
- Participate in the development of the Electronic Arts hero brand and its sub-brand identity systems.
- Lead the creation of all global brand assets across a range of mediums including web, social, digital, and print.
- Assist in internal design requests (i.e. internal branding, EA brand swag, enterprise presentations)
- Mentor and support internal designers and oversee the day-to-day work.
- Create and maintain brand guidelines, brief and educate partner teams on these rules, and ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
- Direct our external design agencies, keeping both small and large-scale projects on track.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of brand design (i.e. typography, iconography, illustration, photography and visual language).
- You develop ideas from concept to execution, building alignment around design direction and execution with senior stakeholders.
- You are a communicator, able to provide clear direction and mentorship to designers.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- You have a passion for design and games!