Senior Benefits Analyst
16 days ago
Job Title:Senior Benefits Analyst
Job Title: Senior Benefit Analyst
Division: Human Resources
Cost/Profit Center: HR Benefits
Immediate Supervisor: Sr. Director, Benefits
Independently performs a variety of complex technical and professional work in managing HRIS System for Benefits and administering the systems for our employee benefits
HRIS Benefit System Maintenance - 100%
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
HRIS Benefits Platform Maintenance
- Day to day responsibility to ensure accuracy of all benefit Workday functions, including eligibility, enrollment, beneficiary, reporting, terminations and daily life event processing and ongoing audit tasks
- Liaison with IT regarding system issues, testing and resolutions
- New Benefit set-up and testing
- New Vendor file set-up and testing
- Experience in administering 401(k) files and resolving data issues
- Reconcile error reports from our vendors which requires the ability to translate carrier output files against AB interface files, identify root causes for errors and work with IT to revise interface coding
- Subject matter expert for benefits implementation, including project management & coordination with IT & payroll
HRBP and Employee Support
- Resolve benefit coverage issues in system
- Update employee demographic data in system
- Respond to all Tier 2 inquiries from employees via Benefits inbox within 24 hours
- Work with benefit managers to escalate tier 3 issues, and monitor until resolved
- Bi-weekly payroll deduction reconciliation
- Data Analytics
- Payroll deduction coordination and monitoring to ensure accuracy of employee deductions
Principal Working Relationships
- Senior Director, Benefits
- Vice President, Global Benefits
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Employee Managers
- Payroll Team
- Vice President, Legal, Employment and Benefits
- IT Team
a) Education : Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
b) Special Knowledge or Skills :
- Knowledge of Workday preferred.
c) Prior Experience:
- Minimum of five years of benefit administration experience or equivalent data analytical skills.
d) Other Qualifications and/or Requirements :
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, to include formulas, V-look-up, Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability and preference for working in a team-oriented environment.
- Eager and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.