Senior Backend Engineer
16 days ago
Are you a server software engineer ready for the next challenge? You already feel that you have the grip on .NET technologies and want to move to the next level? We are giving you the opportunity to become a true master of Azure and other cloud technologies. Learn and use all the latest technologies with the help of a supporting and loving team!
We are looking for an experienced Server Software Engineer to help build out our infrastructure to help increase our AI capabilities. Working closely with game teams, the backend team and the analytics team, you’ll be instrumental in designing and building our tools to be able to offer players the experiences best suited to them.
Together with skilled members in a cross disciplinary environment, you will get to work on the platform which enables millions of players around the world to enjoy the games we here at Next Games are creating.
- Work closely with our backend team to own and build cutting edge tools and APIs to help us automate our games and incorporate the latest AI and machine learning techniques
- Own, design and build out our existing suite of automation tools and expand our capability to undertake future developments in this area
- Solid experience in back-end development
- Experience and interest in cloud technologies (such as Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Great C# programming skills and knowledge of .NET runtime
- Good knowledge of writing and fine-tuning performance intensive code
- Experience in API design
- Great troubleshooting and communication skills
- Understanding of modern software development practices
- Fluency in English
- Prior experience of similar work in the gaming industry
- Experience in machine learning and/or analytics
- Experience in test automation tooling
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request as soon as possible.