This job might no longer be available.
Senior Back-End Developer, Drupal
3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Engineer with a demonstrated understanding of Drupal to join us developing the tech powering the Unity.com flagship website and overall web presence.
Stability and quality of code are key requirements, as well as a sense for the security, accessibility and localization concerns of a global company.
Is healthy communication core to the way you work? We serve a diverse user base, bringing our real-time 3D tools to creators around the world. Inviting participation, mentoring other developers, and collaborating with other teams will be essential for success!
Do you want join a growing team, in a growing company, that is already a market leader in an exciting industry? This is an opportunity to be a key piece of how we connect with our users, enabling more people to make more amazing things.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as a Drupal specialist as our team migrates our existing stack to a decoupled architecture based on Drupal, ReactJS, NextJS and GraphQL
- Adding to our content editing platform and extending it to integrate with other systems
- Bringing the improved tech stack to the wider business, helping other teams bring their ideas to market
What we’re looking for
- Strong PHP OOP development experience in Drupal CMS or Symfony
- Good understanding of Dependency Injection, Event Subscriber and Drupal Services
- Experience with high-traffic, high-availability systems
You might also have
- A track record of contributions in the Drupal community
- Familiarity with other web development technologies including GraphQL, ReactJS, Next.js, TailWind, Storybook, and Chromatic
- Exposure to dev-ops concerns like GCP, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.