Senior BI Analyst (m/f/d)
10 days ago
About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see an amazing set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 230 people in over 26 countries globally. DECA has been profitable since its inception in 2016. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We believe that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 am - 6 pm CET).
About the role
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing team and help us with the data analysis discipline for our games.
- Have ownership of 1-2 games from an analytics perspective.
- Monitor the health of the games and provide regular weekly and monthly reporting of those games to major stakeholders.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis of game data.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders on major changes in the game, and provide analytical insight to them.
- Carry out 1-2 big projects on the games.
- 1-2 years of experience in the gaming or e-commerce industry.
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- Solid experience with visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
- Confident user of Excel (including all functions).
- Analytical mindset and independent team player.
Good to have:
- Experience working with Jira in Kanban format.
- Knowledge of ETL and data structures.
- Knowledge of Splunk and Python.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Remote first company culture.
- Flexible work hours to support a personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 20 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with an open door policy.