Senior BI Specialist
17 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a BI Analyst who is passionate about business analytics, data transformation and automation. As part of our Analytics team, you will have full ownership of the top layer of our data stack with the objective of empowering business teams and analysts to easily and quickly retrieve insights on a daily basis. If you are business driven, data-savvy and comfortable with coding, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design and apply data schemas used by business analysts
- Implement and maintain a scalable process for data transformation inside our data warehouse
- Work with business teams to understand their data needs
- Work closely with the data engineering team and contribute to their roadmap
- Manage our data visualisation environment (current tool: Periscope)
- Help automate business analysis
- Engineering / Computer science background
- Fluent in Python & SQL
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience building ETLs in a SQL-like environment (2+ years)
- Proven ability to quickly learn a new language/framework
- Experience in leading data mining initiatives
- Ability to understand business needs and design long-lasting technical solutions to address them
- Team worker mindset
- Previous experience in building and maintaining a data warehouse (an asset)
- Good understanding of AWS technologies (Redshift, Spectrum...) (an asset)
- Experience using SQL-oriented ETL frameworks (an asset)