Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
14 days ago
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! Our Server team is hiring a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to build and maintain the systems that power our engineering processes and cloud deployments serving millions of users as we rapidly scale.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Expand, automate, maintain, and optimize our Azure-based cloud pipelines
- Work autonomously and iteratively to improve development and production site reliability and flexibility
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to ensure services/systems are stable and efficient
- Educate others on best practices and collaborate on solutions across the studio
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, as well as Azure production and development environments
- Experience with provisioning tools such as ARM or Terraform
- Scripting experience in Python and/or PowerShell
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Application Insights, Splunk, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- A constant desire to learn, improve, and help others improve
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with T-SQL, SQL performance tuning
- Experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, specifically disaster recovery, monitoring, and access management
- A passion for gaming and game development
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW:
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws