Senior Automated Testing Engineer
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Automated Testing Engineer
Summary• We are actively seeking an experienced Sr. Automation Test Engineer with a strong passion for web technology and the ability to work well with a team of high caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
• As part of the Digital Gaming Services team, your primary responsibility will be to test and develop new features and services of a cloud-based platform to be used in hundreds of games enjoyed by millions of players every day.
• You will also be responsible for designing and implementing tests for gaming platforms.
• You are expected to be well verse with white box and Automation testing.
What you'll do
- Primarily will be responsible for creating and executing automation script tests, detecting issues via automation, and submitting detailed bugs.
- Figuring out the scope and coming out with automation solution.
- Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for new features, test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
- Do analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation.
- Work on a Cloud-based client-server cutting edge game development kit.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
- Work on all tools and utilities used by the Digital Game Services Development and Quality Assurance team
- Timely documentation of test technical test plans and low-level QA design documents often on a Wiki, for QA audience, dev audience or business audience, or other documentation as requested.
- Producing polished technical summaries, including visual representation of information, of project test status or other special test projects, as requested
- Regularly hosting transfer-of-knowledge presentations to Software Developers and QA team members, including on core technologies of next-generation GDK
- Creating polished reports showing automation execution results
- You are expected to do both Manual and Automation testing
- Strategizing with Manager's and QA Leads on technical enhancements to improve robustness, efficiency, usefulness/utility and accuracy of automation test tools and test practices.
What we're looking for
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE with 5- 7 years of automation experience
- Good to have : Experience in testing on Cloud Platform
- Worked on Automation Framework development
- Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
- Experience with Load testing
- Experience or interest in Performance testing
- Understanding of Mobile devices and Web applications
- SCRUM/Agile workplace experience
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to prioritize well.
- Able to accurately estimate, meet deadlines/provide deliverables on time.
- Knowledge of quality assurance, software testing and understanding of SDLC.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills leveraging emotional intelligence and ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team.
- Able to work effectively work independently, as needed.
- Ability to write clear, detailed, reproducible defects in Jira.
- Experience working with API’s, XML, Web Services, Web sockets, Google Big Query, Google Big table, SQL, Google Data Studio, HTML 5/CSS, JSON, Restful API, web pack familiarity.
- Hands-on experience in Visual Studio Code, Subversion, Git, GitHub, Node.js, npm, Unity, Jenkins, Jira Cloud, Confluence
- Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry is a plus.
- Work experience in Real Money Game development for web and mobile platform
- Experience working with Google Cloud is a plus
- Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
- Prior experience with HTML5 game development framework
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.