16 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve EA's operations. We help EA to accomplish its goals by taking a systematic risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
The Challenge Ahead
As a Senior Auditor you will support EA's audit, risk and compliance program. You will work with multiple departments and experience numerous areas and processes of audit. You will work with and report to the Director, Global Audit participating in operational audits to determine effectiveness and efficiency of our IT and business process control structure and operating processes, including recommendations for improvement in processes and controls. You will also help support our SOX compliance program, data analytics efforts, and operating processes, including recommendations for improvement in processes and controls.
You will learn new skills, be part of a diverse, supportive, fun, and creative community, and build relationships within Electronic Arts.
What a Senior Auditor does at EA
- Oversee and perform testing of assigned processes and controls within financial, operational, strategic, and compliance audits
- Understands assigned responsibilities in all phases of audit work, including developing audit programs, performance of fieldwork and reporting
- Identifies risk and dependencies and understands the risk/control relationship
- Through audit testing, evaluates the effectiveness of control and governance processes, the reliability of reporting information, and ensuring that policies and standards are respected
- Supports the reporting process, including obtaining business partner acceptance and engagement for audit recommendations
- Performs follow-up of corrective actions for audit recommendations and support quarterly reporting
- Performs annual Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, evaluating control design and effectiveness, and performing walkthroughs and testing
The next great Senior Auditor
- You are willing to complete tasks across multiple time zones
- You have 2 or more years of experience in a relevant role
- You hold a degree in a relevant subject, such as accounting, finance, business or data analytics
- You have or are willing to pursue a relevant professional qualification
- You are committed to ethical standards
- You have analytical and creative problem-solving skills and are a solution oriented individual
- You are a team player, with the ability to build relationships across the organization and with external partners