Senior Audio Designer
Middleton Wisconsin 53562 United States of America
13 days ago
Job Title:Senior Audio Designer
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, is looking for an SENIOR AUDIO DESIGNER to join our team to develop the soundscape for our current and future projects. You’ll bring your own unique blend of skills to the audio team, collaborate with other game development disciplines across ACTIVISION, and create the best sounding experiences for millions of players. This role will report directly to our Lead Audio Designer.
If you can demonstrate your keen sense of audio for games, we want you to join our team!
• C ontribute to all aspects of sound design, post-production and mixing.
• Collaborate with other game developers to c reate, implement and debug sound effects.
• Take part in improving game audio features and tool development.
• Assist with field recordings.
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
• Audio recording, design, processing and mixing skills.
• Experience with current audio editing software, such as REAPER, Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Audition, Sound Forge, Waves and other plug-ins.
• Experience with audio hardware, such as recording interfaces, microphones and outboard processing.
• Experience with Windows and/or macOS, familiarity with productivity software such as word processors and spreadsheets.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Familiarity with multi-channel / surround sound / 3D spatial audio mixing is a plus.
• Game development, scripting and/or programming skills is a plus.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Raven Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.