Senior Associate Producer [Unannounced Project] (265)
Royal Leamington Spa England gb
5 days ago
The Senior Associate Producer will implement the best processes, methods and tools to manage the delivery of a project’s major feature(s) in the allocated time, at the required quality with efficient use of resources. Improve and optimise the production process using key understanding of the gaming market, leadership and/or technology.
- Manage and be accountable for the delivery of a feature or SKU with limited corporate impact and have a content and player driven focus;
- Participate in the construction and guidance of a production team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget;
- Support the day-to-day management of production team members and project management
- Mediate cross-discipline situations and have focus on delivery within the team and the project as a whole;
- Provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio and build relationships with those outside the studio;
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project;
- Prioritise tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues and track outcomes to milestones and other objectives relating to the project;
- Assess the quality of the game during playtests and give constructive feedback on the project as whole;
- Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale;
- Organise and define what is required from the team whilst managing the needs of the project in the short term;
- Anticipate potential issues relating to the project and plan in accordance with these issues;
- Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
- Work directly with the team and encourage collaboration in order to get results;
- Optimise the use of the budget relating to the project and measure the financial impact and value of the team’s plans;
- Conduct ad hoc jobs related to content or project support as appropriate;
- Collaborate with internal and external Quality Control teams to ensure bugs are fixed at the correct rate and to the correct priority.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- In depth knowledge of the video game industry and production processes;
- Good knowledge of the video game market, qualities of leadership and/or knowledge of technology;
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Good knowledge of issue, task tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools;
- Good knowledge of common project management methodologies (e.g. Agile).
- Relevant working experience in project management with significant involvement in 1 published game;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in the video game industry is essential;
- Experience in team management is desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.