This job might no longer be available.
Senior Asset Artist
8 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Asset Team working on our immersive projects. As a Senior Asset Artist, you will be creating the highest quality props in order to make our AAA games absolutely breathtaking.
- Modelling efficient assets that fit the style of the game.
- Creating photorealistic original textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Effectively cooperating with other artists and designers involved in creating locations, cinematics and gameplay.
- Adhering to technical specifications during environmental asset creation.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 5 years of experience in the video games industry.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop as well as one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, Blender, etc.).
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter.
- Very good knowledge of composition, colour theory and lighting.
- Good knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Knowledge of basic scripting.
Depending on candidate's preference, this job might be located in Cracow.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for a Senior Asset Artist is always asked to perform an art test.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- A dog-friendly office.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.