Senior Artist (prototyping team), Moscow/remote
6 days ago
We’re looking for a Senior Artist to join our Search Lab team!
We have a special prototyping team with the goal of making prototypes and finding successful concepts.Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Artist who will be part of this team together with 1 Developer, 1 Designer and Creative Director, with the main goal of coming up with unique interesting art for games prototypes. You will create mockups and turn into life the most promising ideas.
We have a flat structure, and we give our teams as much autonomy and responsibility as possible, because we believe this is the most promising way to get the best results.
What we expect from you:
- Create 2D game assets (sometimes 3D) in casual style;
- Work in a small team on production of game concepts/prototypes:
- Create mockups for future prototypes;
- Work on game interfaces;
- Implement these assets to Unity;
- Layout of game UI in Unity;
- Animate game 2D (sometimes 3D) assets and UI;
- Create VFX;
- Create video clips for prototypes.
These would be considered a plus:
- Casual style of graphics (portfolio is needed);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the game industry;
- Desire to work in a small research team on new ideas;
- The ability to produce creative solutions;
- Ability to work with store assets;
- Solid level of producing both 2D and 3D game assets;
- Good knowledge of UI/UX;
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Blender;
- Solid knowledge of Unity;
- Knowledge of basics of animation and VFX in Unity;
- Basics knowledge of work with video (Adobe Premier or Adobe After effects);
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Open and willing to learn mindset;
- Good communication skills;
- English proficiency Upper Intermediate/Advanced.
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate, Spine, Adobe After Effects.
Why join us:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you’ll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we’ll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).