Senior Artist, Realization
7 days ago
The Senior Artist, Realization supports the team on realization features requiring technical support. He works closely with the realization director to understand the requirements and with the team on the implementation.
- Works closely with art, VFX and minions team to translate the realization needs from the realization director into actionable tasks
- Drives realization topics in his area of expertise (art, FX, UI) and unblocks the team on complex technical topics
- Supports the realization director with prototypes
- Participate in the elaboration, maintain and update of the specifications list and the tools that will be used by the team in the project
- Organize and coordinate the resolving of major technical problem of his discipline
- Coming with creative ideas and solutions to improve the efficiency on the pipeline
- Proactively communicates all dependencies, changes and task completion to Production and on top of JIRAs
- Collaborative communication with not just team members but also the other disciplines.
- Works according to the priorities in JIRA.
- Shows maturity in planning his work and providing visibility to production.
- Provides regular visibility on progress of his work by archiving and sharing content.
- Shows maturity in problem and conflict resolution. Proactively voices out concern to stake holders with supported justification.
- Ensure close collaboration with collab studios
- Show exemplary commitment, even in critical situations
- Coach and mentor more junior team members
- Has very good knowledge about the video game industry and its evolution.
For the studio and the group:
- The success of the project is the main objective, success also means growing the studio competencies;
- Identify and promotes the application of the best ideas; Contributes to major innovations
- Share experience, develop a Ubisoft culture
- Support recruitment, training, evaluation, team building, knowledge sharing, and motivating, etc. in his team
- At least 5 to 6 years’ experience in 3D operation (within the gaming industry is an advantage)
- Experience in working on AAA games
- Experience in creating 3D models and textures of buildings and landscape objects
- Good knowledge of one or more 3D packages
- Good knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors
- Expert on UV, Zbrush
- Creative, with keen eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.