This job might no longer be available.
Senior Artist [Rainbow Six Siege]
Düsseldorf NRW de
15 days ago
As Senior Artist, you will help set the visual quality bar, establish efficient workflow, foster communication, and create best practices to share with the team. Additionally, you will be expected to perform hands-on asset creation as necessary. Your ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and mentor other artists will be key to your success in this role.
- Help produce visual content, set best practices and benchmarks in AAA+ quality
- Create briefs, guides and style documentation for internal and external art teams
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
- Provide support and advice for artists
- Give feedback on the realization of the game art and ensure its exceptional artistic quality
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience as a video game artist, including shipping at least one AAA title
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or Flash
- Exceptional knowledge of next gen asset creation workflows with the ability to modify and improve them
- Practical experience with data management software (perforce)
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Proactive attitude and efficient work methods
- Have high quality standards with the ability to communicate them to the team
- The ability to review the work of other artists and give feedback efficiently and in a clear and constructive manner.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
Nice to have
- Experience working in an international multi-site production team
- Cinematics and animation experience
- Being an avid gamer
It is required that you submit a portfolio of your work with your application. You may do so by providing a link to an online portfolio (preferred), or attaching documents to your resume.
All portfolios must contain a detailed shot breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you, the applicant, are responsible for in your reel, portfolio, screenshots etc.
The portfolio should contain the following:
- Relevant examples of your work (concept art, style guides, etc.)
- Examples of modern layouts and screen design
- Examples of icons and other UI elements
What we want to offer you:
We want to build a studio in which everyone feels inspired, empowered and connected. We believe developers do their best work when they feel empowered. We thus aim to give you a lot of autonomy. In return, we expect you to be self-responsible and stay on top of your game by continuously developing your skills. Furthermore, we know it is important for a developer to feel comfortable. With that in mind, we aim to provide a variety of everyday benefits which we hope will help you feel great including:
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care, company pension scheme
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
For further information please check bluebyte.de and duesseldorf.ubisoft.com
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, state of the art video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", “The Settlers”, “Anno”, “Far Cry” and many more.