Senior Artist (PowerWash Simulator)
25 days ago
As a passionate and talented Environment Artist you will play an important role in the PowerWash art team making imaginative objects and locations. It’s a great opportunity to join a team where asset creation meets level design in a uniquely collaborative and creative way. PowerWash was a huge hit in Early Access, and we can’t wait to show people the many cool updates that are still to come. Join us and be part of the game’s success story. The role can either be based out of our sunny seaside office in the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove (when possible) or working remotely.
- Working closely with your art lead to interpret Power Wash Simulators distinctive art style.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to other artists on the team.
- Working with the art team and other disciplines to compose and evolve the game world from blockout stage to final art.
- Create beautiful environments and individual assets in software and in engine.
- Collaborate across all disciplines to meet project goals.
- Reviewing and assisting creation of content from external partners.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a 3D Games Artist.
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent environment modelling, texturing, and compositional skills.
- Good understanding of traditional art fundamentals such as lighting, colour, shape, and image composition.
- A solid understanding of optimizing art assets and pipelines for real time art creation.
- Positive attitude and passion for creating art.
- Proficient in Max or Blender (preferred) or similar 3D software.
- Experience working on a published title from pre-production to completion.
- Knowledge of Unity Engine.
- A working knowledge of ZBrush and Substance Designer and Painter.
- Some experience with environment building and lighting.
- Experience working with outsourcing partners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + performance related bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Free remote therapy service
- 29 days holiday + duvet days
- 3 extra days off over the Christmas period
- Bike2work scheme
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work
- Staff referral bonus
- Regular social activities
- Birthday cake!