12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Artist/Animator
SummaryThe Senior Artist/Animator is an integral role responsible for creating, inspiring and executing the development and delivery of innovative product to market.
What you'll do
- Highly creative with exceptional design and layout skills.
- Detail-oriented and maintains organized, layered files and asset storage.
- Assists in conceptualizing game designs and provides multiple creative solutions.
- Ability to provide and receive art critiques in a professional manner and pivot to implement changes quickly and effectively.
- Works closely with Art Director and team to develop artistically and professionally.
- Communicates effectively, tactfully and comfortably with all levels of personnel within the organization – internal and external to D&D.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Engineering or related field
- Requires a minimum of four years of experience in creative design
- Key Competencies:
- Proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and 3D Animation
- Strong understanding of game development process and methodology
- Exceptional drawing, illustration and composition ability
- Able to work both independently and in and across teams
- Thinks big and adapts to change in creative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Planning and strategic thinking – an ability to plan and direct to meet future business and customer requirements
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.