Senior Art Outsourcing Producer - Monopoly Go!
11 days ago
Scopely is looking for a passionate, fun, talented and experienced Senior Art Ousourcing Producer to join our team working on a new casual game studio set to explode into the casual gaming sphere in 2023.
You will work alongside other art professionals in a multi national, multi location collaborative environment as you explore and iterate gameplay art assets and refine our visual and artistic direction.
What you will do
- Level up Monopoly GO! Art outsourcing
- Coordinate and oversee art outsourcing projects from inception to completion
- Create project schedules, set milestones, and monitor progress to ensure timely delivery of high-quality art assets
- Collaborate with internal teams to define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing them based on deadlines and project needs
- Maintain and update art partners' and contractors' database
- Produce periodic reports on art outsourcing partners, assets, costs, efficiency, etc
- Coordinate with finance and legal departments establishing clear and structured communication channels with them to manage budgets and documentations
- Identify and suggest areas for outsourcing cost optimization using data-driven analysis
- Improve, maintain, and track art outsourcing budget
- Compile best-known-methods documents
- Build and nurture game team and partner relationships and increase production efficiency by working with both sides
- Identify and evaluate suitable external art studios and individual artists for outsourcing projects
- Foster positive working relationships with external partners, providing clear communication and feedback to ensure project alignment with company standards
- Act as a liaison between internal teams and external artists, facilitating clear and effective communication
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, addressing concerns and resolving challenges as they arise
- Foster a collaborative and creative environment, encouraging the exchange of ideas and solutions between internal and external teams.Proven experience in project management, particularly in art outsourcing for gaming or entertainment industry
What you will need:
- Excellent communication skills/detail oriented
- Great organization skills
- 3 - 4 years of proven experience in project management, particularly in art outsourcing for gaming
- Experience working with 3D projects
- Wide issue & project management software experience
- Strong understanding of art production pipelines that include multiple disciplines (2D, 3D, Animation, UI, etc…)
- Experience in interacting with game teams and vendors
- Familiarity with invoices, contracts, and budgets
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills. Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to multitask and work well across multiple requests
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.