Senior Art Director
5 days ago
The Art Director will oversee the quality and content of the game’s graphic design production and must ensure that the visual elements are credible and in line with the game’s vision.
- Define artistic direction and drive team to deliver excellence in the build;
- Art team members and beyond, ensure the art direction is well communicated and excites;
- Working with tech stakeholders, build assets that will last for years, across platforms.
- Give the project a consistent brand feeling, with iconic assets including ships, characters and world;
- Working with Marketing, ensure the project generates buzz both internally & externally to Ubisoft.
- SMART objectives, regular 1-1 and performance assessment carried out in exemplary fashion;
- Career pathing of team members, using feedback and praise to focus on their strengths;
- Lead by example, set the bar in terms of work ethics, integrity, attitude and output
- Assist recruitment for hiring needs and define staffing organization needs both in Singapore and collab studios.
- Experience on AAA games
- 10 years of experience as an Art Director or an Assistant Artistic Director (graphic design) or equivalent
- Knowledge of 3Ds Max and Photoshop, Zbrush
- Drawing skills
- Excellent artistic judgement
- Ability to revise the work done by others and suggest improvements if necessary
- Ability to present his/her ideas, communicate the artistic direction, and provide constructive criticism
- Ability to collaborate with members of the graphic design team and members of other project teams
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.