Senior Application Security Architect
9 days ago
Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion people have played Zynga’s franchises including CSR Racing™, Empires & Puzzles™, Merge Dragons!™, Merge Magic!™, Toon Blast™, Toy Blast™, Words With Friends™ and Zynga Poker™. Zynga’s games are available in more than 150 countries and are playable across social platforms and mobile devices worldwide. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with locations in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Ireland, India, Turkey, and Finland. For more information, visit www.zynga.com or follow Zynga on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or the Zynga blog.
Zynga India is Zynga’s largest studio outside USA with 500+ people and growing rapidly. It manages some of Zynga’s biggest global games in the Casual Gaming, Action Strategy, Match-3, Slots, and Invest Express genres. The game teams are responsible for the long term-vision of the game, its entire Game Design & Tuning, Product Roadmap, Features, Content & Creative decisions, Art work (2D, 3D, Animation), Development, QA/Testing, Analytics & Performance Tracking, User Acquisition & Live Operations.
The Zynga India team is full of passionate gamers, who love to play, build great products, and have fun doing it. Studio I expects continued growth and is looking for strong leaders to expand the studio into this next growth phase.
Video link Zynga India:
Zynga - India Studio
Work for a game company where tech meets creativity. Learn more about our Zynga – India Studio and apply for our open positions today!
Zynga is currently seeking an Senior Application Security Architect to join our Application and Product Security team. The team assesses, enables and influences the secure design, development, operation and usage of games, while also providing Offensive Security and Penetration testing capabilities. This individual will drive the formation of the security architecture program within the team! The position will report to the Senior Manager of Application Security, and be a member of our Cybersecurity team, resident under Zynga’s CTO organization. The right candidate will possess experience and familiarity with software and computer systems, hands-on technical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Research and develop security requirements, design patterns and templates for product teams
- Enable adoption of security practices into the software development process
- Partner with engineering teams on the specifications for automation tools and CI/CD enhancements through mockups and acceptance testing
- Develop threat models to prioritize scope and use cases for penetration testing
- Collaborate on product security roadmaps for Zynga’s games and conduct security maturity assessments
- Work closely with Zynga software engineering and application teams outside the security organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience: intermediate mid-career, with 5-8 yrs in field
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, Linux and OSX
- Ability to translate design documents into delivery components for product development
- Ability to thrive in an informal, startup environment
- Ability to learn what you don’t know, rapid learning of new technologies and languages, and problem solve on the boundaries of your knowledge set.
- Travel: No routine travel required. Infrequent travel required (yearly team meeting)
What we offer you
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Take Two RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.