This job might no longer be available.
Senior Apparel & Graphic Designer
16 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch Merchandise, aka The Loot Cave, started humbly in late 2017 and has since grown to serve over 30 countries worldwide online and several live events, including our premier event TwitchCon in the US and abroad. We're looking for a Senior Apparel & Graphic Designer to help shape the future of apparel and merchandise design at Twitch.
You'll design and manage projects that bring the Twitch universe into the real world. You'll work in multiple creative mediums and create original designs that reflect Twitch's brand narrative and culture. Working with the Merchandise and Brand teams, you'll lead and create the design vision and development of high-quality Apparel, Accessories, Home Goods, and more to our legion of fans worldwide.
You will fall under the Twitch Marketing organization. You will report to the Head of Merchandising.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, CA or remotely across the US.
- Lead overall design strategy for Twitch merchandise from concept to finished product.
- Partner with lead merchant on product vision and development.
- Create focused seasonal design concepts, incorporating marketplace trends and current product performance.
- Create sketches for seasonal product line inclusive of apparel, non apparel, and accessories.
- Use Twitch branding and IP to create graphics within the seasonal concept.
- Create tech packs and BOM's, partnering with vendors to ensure the design translates into development samples.
- Support internal Swag program, including designing elements relating to swag merchandise, marketing materials, unboxing experiences, and more.
- Design, format, and adapt digital assets for marketing purposes like websites, social media, email, house ads, and more.
- 7+ years of apparel design experience . Familiarity with Graphic Design. Experience with Graphic creation a plus .
- Experience with all aspects of product development: concepting , sketching, tech pack/BOM creation, fitting, sampling.
- Create cohesive seasonal concepts, identifying important trends and determining how they relate to the brand/consumer.
- Knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, color use, sewing/graphic techniques, trims, and garment construction methods.
- Extensive experience sketching in Illustrator and in Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment while balancing priorities and tracking development deadlines.
- Candidates located in Pacific Time zone (PST; WA, CA, OR , NV )
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $149,220 - $182,380 yr ; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7039
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.