Senior Anti-Cheat Engineer
16 days ago
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles, such as Game of Thrones TM, Sons of Anarchy and Lightning Link along with our award-winning app Heart of Vegas, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
What you'll do
We are seeking a Senior Anti-Cheat Engineer to join our ALABs Game Security team for Aristocrat serving our community of businesses which provide online regulated and non-regulated games and services. Your primary responsibilities will include the enhancement and ongoing development of our anti-cheat technologies to identify cheats and frauds in our games today as well as researching, identifying, and preparing for the threats of tomorrow.
What we're looking for
Job Requirements (What you’ll do)
- Analyze and reverse engineer cheat and fraud applications
- Conduct anti-cheat audits on PC and mobile platforms, report findings and progress to necessary stakeholders
- Design, develop, and maintain anti-cheat tools and libraries
- Improve on existing methods of cheat detection including data scraping for cheater behavior analysis, and AI/ML capabilities
- Research new industry trends by monitoring cheat communities to track and implement protections against them
- Collaborate with our game studios, product teams, and internal security teams on ever-evolving needs of game security
Qualifications (What we’re looking for)
- 5+ years of experience on commercial software development teams
- Expertise in C++/C#, Python
- Experience with reverse engineering, debuggers, decompilers, and disassemblers
- Demonstrated contribution to teams and communities in the design and implementation of anti-cheat systems
- Experience performing anti-cheat focused security reviews to identify gaps, resulting in recommendations for inclusion in risk mitigation strategies
- Knowledge in specialized areas of the team, including API hacking, obfuscation, assembly programming, operating system internals, network protocols
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to learn new technologies
- Able to comply with the policies and procedures in the company handbook
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Hybrid work environment (Relocation Opportunities)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment. We’re proud to have a team of over 7000 employees, operating in over 90 countries around the world, who push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and technology each day. We offer a diverse range of products and services including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems but remain, and will always be, an ideas company that is committed to our customers, players, and our employees. We offer highly competitive compensation, robust benefits tailored to your needs, and global opportunities for career growth in an organization whose business is built on FUN!!!
US based roles at Aristocrat may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat is an equal opportunity employer and takes immense pride in our diverse employee population. EEO/AA - W/V/D/M
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.