Senior Animator (m/f/d)
11 days ago
To strengthen our animation team, we are looking for a
Senior Animator (m/f/d)
who will be an integral part of our growing company. As a part of a distributed team, it is necessary that the candidate is proactive and able to coordinate with other team members.
The typical duties will be:
- Collaborate with other departments to delivery and integrate animations into our engine
- Reviewing animations created by other artists
- Communicating with external partners and maintain friendly but professional relationship
- Create high-fidelity keyframe animations for biped and quadruped characters and mechanical objects
- Maintain and develop animation workflow
- Participate in team art discussions, critiques and reviews
- Ensure timely completion of animation
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure, quadrupedal, and mechanical objects
- At least 3+ years of professional work experience in the game industry
- Excellent skill in Maya
- Ability to understand the vision of the game and contribute on definition of the style/mood/personality of the animations
- Adaptability to our proprietary engine and workflow
- Independent and able to solve production issues
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-reflection and ability to receive feedback
- Solid time management skills
What would be a plus?
- Art oriented education (design/3D art/animation)
- Experience with reviews of 3rd party’s deliveries
- Experience in motion capture
- Rigging skill
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder
What do we offer?
Stability: The background of a strong and stable company
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours
Great working atmosphere: Flat hierarchies and everyone at eye level, a friendly team of professionals
Personal development: Individual opportunities for professional advancement, tailored to your needs and wishes
Modern workplace: Office in a top location with good public transport connections
Security: Permanent employment contract, attractive salary and bonuses
Free time: 25 vacation days
Extras: Drinks, snacks and fruit are of course free in our company
GIANTS Software is one of the most successful game developers in Europe, with offices in Zürich, Switzerland, Erlangen, Germany, Brno, Czech Republic and Chicago, USA. It is well known for its “Farming Simulator” series, a worldwide best-selling game and real-time simulation, for many years.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.