13 days ago
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
Our India studio is committed to developing high quality social casino slots & Match 3 games. Come join our team of experts for a fast-paced career in casual Facebook and mobile gaming!
- The Senior will be working with a team of technical artists, designers, artists and engineers to develop amazing animations and special effects in Unity/other game engines.
- The Senior Animator’s primary duties are creating animations in 3d software’s (Maya/3ds Max) and Creating 2D animations in Game engines (Unity/ Spritex ), and animating particle systems, Exporting Animations from any 3d software’s Integrating them in to game engines, creating prefabs for Animations in Unity/other game engines and rigging Characters /props.
- The ideal candidate has well-rounded experience in a 3D game pipeline.
- Ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, fo rm, lighting and composition
- Preferred Outstanding grasp of Unity 5.6+ or any other game engines like Cocos, SpriteX + animation processes, including Mecanim , particle systems, NGUI.
- Clear understanding of cameras, lighting, and shaders in Unity
- Core Photo shop CC skills such as compositing and tiling
- Expert knowledge of 3D rigging in Maya/ 3ds Max.
- Strong problem-solving methodology.
- 5+ experience 2d/3d animations with minimum 2 years in games development.
- A passion for games, social slo ts, and social networking
- Prior experience with version control software such as Perforce
- Please include your portfolio in the application!
- 3D rigging/Animation/Unity animation samples are encouraged.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P &L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facili ties for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.