El Segundo CA us
13 days ago
- Create character animations through a blend of key-frame animation and motion capture
- Work with motion capture data for both cinematic and in-game features
- Implement gameplay animations into state machine
- Facilitate and inform tool development
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and programmers to establish, iterate, and refine the animation pipeline
- 4+ years of professional gameplay animation experience
- A strong demo reel that demonstrates expert knowledge of fundamental animation principles
- Demonstrate proficient command of weight, timing, and posing through manipulating motion capture data as well as key-framing
- High level of proficiency in Maya
- Work well in a creative, team-oriented environment, exhibiting excellent communication, time-management, positive attitude and organizational skills
- High proficiency in technical problem solving
- A Bachelor's degree or diploma, with an emphasis in animation
- Experience with MotionBuilder
- AAA game development experience
- 1 or more published titles working with first person or third person perspectives
- Good technical knowledge of UE4 or other game engines
- Knowledge of Perforce
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Unbroken Studios is a Los Angeles-based team, made up of 60+ veteran video game developers with proven track records in building best-in-class games, across all platforms, for the world’s largest publishers. Our list of credits includes some of the most memorable game experiences from the last twenty years including blockbuster franchises such as Battlefield, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, and God of War. Our “unbroken” passion for game development has endured the highs and lows of this industry. There’s nothing else we’d ever do.
Please note, this role will be remote until at least June 2021, however the role will eventually be onsite at our offices in El Segundo, Los Angeles California.