Raleigh NC 27601 United States
10 days ago
Animation is the bread and butter for bringing life and character to our games. This is the core of what we do and we’re interested in animators who are interested in techniques that will allow us to execute fantastic stylized animations that surprise people. As we build the team, this person will be expected to take on an individual contributor role as well, so you should be passionate about creating as well as leading.
- Experienced: You have lots of experience in games or interactive experiences with at least one title as a lead or senior animator.
- Collaborative: You are the bridge between art, design, and programming to execute great animation that makes the game more fun and full of life
- A leader: You’re not afraid to manage outsourced animation as well as to be the mentor and pipeline owner for the animation team.
- Tech-friendly: We need folks who are flexible and willing to dive in and make changes when necessary, so you are comfortable with game engines, editors, and maya.
- Be comfortable with the technical pipeline: Rigging experience (or a strong desire to rig) is required.
- Own the animation schedule and tasking as well as the animation plan and pipeline
- Be an individual contributor: You rock at creating the bar for animation sets and are great at working with programmers to hook them up.
- Own the outsourcing relationship: You’ll be in charge of quality and feedback that’s necessary for iteration.
- Be flexible in your animation style: Capable of working in stylized or realistic
- Be a great manager: You unblock people and are great at making people aware when the train is going off the tracks