19 days ago
People Can Fly is looking for a Senior Animator skilled at creating both realistic and stylized motion for in-game characters (humanoid, creature, or plant). You will create high quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data. You will develop animations that support gameplay and visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game. You will collaborate with your team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting and solving animation issues with all departments and organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Work on at least one shipped AAA title
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Mentor junior and mid-level animators and provide feedback on best practices
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Artistic skills in storyboarding, previs, figure study, gesture drawing, illustration and painting
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
What we offer
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid holidays and an attractive paid time off policy which includes 4 weeks of vacation
- Relocation Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account Programs
- Commuter Tax benefits
- Discounted gym memberships to keep our staff healthy and happy
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special