8 days ago
Being a vital part of our team, you’ll be expected to work closely with our Character Artists & Game Designers to create high-quality animations for player characters, enemies and the environment. Expect a very diverse plate of tasks and a big impact on the final game.
- Be responsible for animating all kinds of characters for both combat and narrative moments
- Work with a mix of mo-cap and keyframe animations in Maya and Motionbuilder
- Rig and animate minor environment assets to bring the levels alive and add scripted sequences in the engine
- Work together with animators from our sibling studios to share ideas and potentially workload
- Generally, be an awesome person that takes initiative and builds amazing things
Knowledge & Experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 4 years experience as an animator
- Experience with developing in Unreal
- Experience with combat animation
- Rigging experience is a plus
- Experience with Motionbuilder is a plus
- The ability to work on VFX is a plus