12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Animator
SummarySeeking Senior Animator with previous experience in the gaming industry. Extensive experience with animation tools and techniques required, as demonstrated in portfolio. Requires five plus years of experience with drawing, composition, graphic design, computer graphics and color theory.
To be eligible for consideration you must provide a portfolio and demo reel via web link or file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
What you'll do
- Creates original 2D animations and graphics.
- Model, texture, animation and light 3D objects and scenes a plus.
- Illustration breakout, rigging and animation in Spine a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of After Effects and particle generation suites such as Trapcode.
- Extensive knowledge of Animation techniques.
- Ability to create original still graphics.
- Develops storyboards/animatics.
- Provides creative solutions for their work and others.
- Supports engineering development by updating and modifying artwork to meet technical requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works with designers to create unique environments and gaming concepts.
- Keeps up-to-date on graphic techniques, trends, styles, etc. in gaming industry.
- Designs and executes character movement.
- Works constructively with the team to raise production values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Software – After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D modeling/animation (Maya, 3DStudioMax, Cinema 4d, Zbrush or equivalent).
- Knowledge of storyboarding and video production including but not limited to- particle generation, compositing, motion graphics and character animation.
- Exceptional drawing, illustration and composition ability.
- Ability to work in teams, with managers and other disciplines.
- Be able to lead a small team of artists toward the goal of finishing a game on time.
- Ability to create art to specification.
- Must have the ability to tolerate moderate to occasional high levels of stress, capable of multi‑tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Able to accept and implement constructive feedback.
- Must be detail oriented and adhere to naming conventions and asset delivery protocol.
- Must have high level organization skills.
- Must be highly adaptable/flexible.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.