Senior Animator - 2D
11 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Animator – 2D to join our game Bingo Bash in Bangalore on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Bingo Bash is a highly international team working on the biggest video game from India to date (measured by revenue). Here you will work on a top-grossing F2P game with significant and growing daily revenues, and help create fresh content for our players.
What You Will Do
· Collaborate and visualize the animations across the product along with the Art Director
● Strong understanding of animation principals for both characters (2D) and UI/VFX
● Strong technical knowledge of animating in Unity Platform (2D)
● Drive the animations and collaborate with designers, concept artist and technical artists to deliver global industry-standard assets
● Document and Maintain global industry-standard practices
What We Are Looking For
· 5 + years of overall experience
● Proven problem-solving (Creative and Technical) and prototyping ability
● Strong communication and ability to articulate aesthetic choices
● Expert in animation principles
● Experience in Unity Platform and Mobile game development process
● Strong understanding of animations and its constraint in video game industry
● Mentored and/or lead teams in developing animations for a product
● Experience in a live game is a plus
Please include a portfolio or PDF/links to examples of your work in the application
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.