Senior Animation Programmer [New IP] (413)
10 days ago
Senior Animation Programmer
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Craig Charsley, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Senior Animation Programmer, you will be creating an experience that brings our characters and games to life for players across the world.
For this role the 3C’s are central to what we do so you’ll get to work alongside multiple teams including Art and Design to create the best in game experiences. Predominantly working on Character Animation you’ll be self driven and focused on what the project is due to achieve. You’ll get to analyse and determine current animation functionalities while taking satisfaction from solving challenges and finding solutions that pop up along the way.
Joining as our new senior animation programmer, your ideas will be highly valued while you help shape and contribute to the direction of the team, implementing innovative solutions and improving performance all around.
This is a great opportunity to work on a currently unannounced AAA title working within our bespoke game engine that’s enabled previous titles such as Assassins Creed and Far Cry to come to life, we want you to have the freedom to test your abilities of what is possible within the realms of Animation Programming.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Experienced in programming character animation.
- Wide use of forward and inverse kinematics.
- Ragdoll solutions experience.
- Background working in a large game codebase along with middleware, modules and associated pipelines.
- Extensive knowledge of C++.
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You’ll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.