Senior Animation Engineer
Woodland Hills California 91367 United States of America
16 days ago
Job Title:Senior Animation Engineer
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Animation Engineer to join their team. This engineer will maintain and improve upon our proprietary animation framework, pipeline, and feature-set. They should possess strong practical knowledge of C/C++ at both low and application levels and have a good understanding of 3D math.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Drive our animation technology forward to maintain the cutting edge in FPS animation fidelity.
- Collaborate with other internal departments (animation, art, design, audio, QA) to schedule and execute on the game’s design requirements.
- Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on PC and console platforms.
- Collaborate with other Activision studios across the world.
- 5+ years of experience working as an engineer in the game industry or a similar industry.
- Significant experience with low level skeletal animation systems.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, performant, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
- Passion for games.