Senior Anaplan Model Builder
19 days ago
We are hiring a Senior Anaplan Model Builder to join our team here at Xsolla. The chosen candidate will partner with cross-functional teams in designing, building, and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. They will also assist in maintaining existing models, providing architectural guidance, and driving Anaplan best practices for initiatives across the organization. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of end to end planning processes across FP&A or Sales Operations in addition to prior implementation experience with the Anaplan platform.
- Initial Anaplan implementation, then support, maintenance, and improvement of integration, processes
- Work closely with employees and stakeholders to fully understand the pain points and areas of improvements across the platform
- Develop the Connected Planning environment across Xsolla on Anaplan
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to model building, configuration and maintenance in order to develop technical solutions
- Follow Anaplan best practices for model design and implementation (Anaplan Way/Agile)
- Partner with extended BI/IT teams on data integration and automation
- Provide technical direction in the implementation of large-scale Anaplan projects
- Remain on the cutting edge of the technology to make suggestions where needed and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations within Anaplan platform
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in finance, business, or engineering or have a combination of other education and equivalent work
- You are a smart model builder who can speak in the language of the business, influence and advise on process optimization opportunities, and develop those improvements in Anaplan
- You have a thirst for knowledge and seek out information
- You have a strong FP&A background with the technical chops building solutions with Excel, Anaplan, various cloud solutions and other modeling tools
- 3-5+ years’ experience supporting FP&A, Sales, Finance, or Sales Operations business functions with a working knowledge of end-to-end business processes
- 3-5+ year experience building Anaplan models with multiple use cases
- Experience implementing a variety of Anaplan use cases or owning and working within an established Anaplan solution
- Experience working with Anaplan at or with SaaS companies
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and leverage best practice to drive towards the best result
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and non-technical language
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project management experience and the ability to work well with internal team, stakeholders and across the organization
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to adapt and be creative to solve unique problems and guide clients through solutions
- Excels under ambiguous environments and learns new processes and technologies quickly
- Proven track record delivering excellence with a results-oriented mindset
- Proactive and independent worker who is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- If no Anaplan experience, VPC or Hypoerion experience is applicable
- Data integration experience with Salesforce, ADP, NetSuite (a plus)
- Anaplan Certified Model Builder (a plus)
- Master Anaplanner certification (a plus)
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.