Senior Analytics Engineer
17 days ago
Note: Greetings from Sweden! From June to August, we have an extended vacation period, which may result in slower response times for applications. We will be fully back with updates in mid-August. Thank you for your understanding.
10 Chambers is a fully funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative, and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games.
We are continuing the development of our first game GTFO but have now also entered pre-production of our next project, a cooperative heist FPS set in a techno-thriller world. Originated and directed by Ulf Andersson, the creator of Payday.
We are now looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Together with our backend team, work with development, marketing, commercial and live operations to design, collect, transform and present data from the game that can be acted upon.
- Engineer and continuously improve our data platform and its sub-systems (data collection, data analysis, data service, report generation and data visualization)
- Develop tools and standards to follow to ensure high quality and availability of data.
- Help create a culture and general awareness of the power of data
- Develop data dashboards, providing monthly reporting, actionable insights and refining KPIs against user acquisition and retention goals
- Design and track standard KPIs, and present analysis reports for essential milestones in support of live operations team
- Provide specific analysis reports (correlation analysis, retention analysis, user profiling, competitive analysis) as requested
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Engineering, Analytics, Data Science. At least 2 years of which was spent in the games industry
- You have strong technical skills in manipulating large data sets with complex SQL and Python (or similar languages), big data technologies (e.g., BigQuery), and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Have an innate need to understand themes from data and clearly communicate actionable insights verbally and in writing
- Experience designing and maintaining dashboards using data visualization tools
- English speaking (Swedish not needed for role)
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence, Engineering, or any other relevant field)
- Passion for online games
- Experience of GCP
- Familiar with agile project management tools such as Jira
- Experience working with senior and executive members of a team including Creative & Studio Directors
Why join 10 chambers?
- Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 20+ different nationalities and the office language is English.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.