10 days ago
coherence is a tech startup in the games industry, working on leveling the playing field for multiplayer games. We are making a network engine and platform that allows any developer to easily create anything from a simple multiplayer game to a large, cloud-based virtual world. Read more about coherence here.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Analyst to support our efforts in enabling data driven business decisions by researching and analyzing market, customer and product data, and support regular and critical initiatives to improve product discovery, adoption and success.
You will be involved in building an engaging, customer-friendly economy model including strategic decisions such as launching, positioning and pricing of products and services, and designing customer credit and incentive systems.
You will have the opportunity to be innovative and imaginative by providing context and actively participating in developing a highly accessible business and effective go-to-market strategies.
The objective of this role is supporting development of business initiatives to increase revenue and adoption via the analysis of available data while maintaining a strong customer-first value system. You will work closely with Business Development, Developer Relations and Marketing teams to uncover insights from customer, project and market data and align them with internal product and development objectives and goals.
- Analyze business and economy models and strategies to identify areas for opportunity, improvement and innovation.
- Build data visualizations, in order to improve decision-making, goal setting, and prioritization across all coherence services.
- Perform analysis of competitors and developer requirements to identify opportunities and keep coherence updated with market trends and consumer behaviors.
- Identify, review and evaluate key performance indicators of different aspects of our business model and pricing strategy.
- Help design holistic business models with the goal of improving adoption, increasing revenue and lifetime value, while respecting the customer experience.
- Identify and determine creative solutions to improve key performance indicators such as adoption, revenue and customer engagement.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of working experience as an analyst in a tech product or market data role.
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of successfully applied business intelligence or data experience, preferably in the games or a related technology sector.
- Ability to answer complex questions through data collection and analysis.
- Ability to think strategically and commercially, to analyze complex problems and to evaluate feasible options with users and customers in mind.
- Experience in creating and developing clear and concise visualizations and dashboards and deriving conclusions and recommendations for action.
- Background or experience in the games industry.
- Degree in a relevant technical, business or psychological social study.
- Experience in business development, account management or sales.
We kindly request that you only apply for this role if you are within the UTC-7 to UTC+2 time zones as we will not be able to consider your application otherwise.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.