Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Geneva Geneva Switzerland
9 days ago
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team Geneva as a Senior Analyst, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Commercial Analytics.
You will analyze large sets of data, conduct experiments and build predictive models to identify the next growth opportunities for EA and EA’s games. You will work with leaders from the Marketing, Commercial and Studios organization to help them understand campaign and commercial performance across multiple channels and territories. As such, you will need to work closely with your partners, tie your work to the business environment, and ensure your insights are easy to understand and applicable.
What you will do:
- Influence decisions and marketing strategies through fact-based insights
- Ensure requests are well understood and translate requirements into data and analysis requirements to ensure that our output will lead to an action or a decision
- Approach analyses with a structured, well-thought plan anchored in our partners' needs and environment and design a thought-through plan before starting the heavy lifting
- Develop and analyze experiments to increase acquisition, engagement, and monetization through different marketing channels and programs
- Proactively explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our Marketing and Commercial actions
- Create, maintain and automate (when possible) regular reporting
- Curious and creative, you enjoy exploring data and finding the next big opportunity
- You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change
- You like working in teams on complex challenges
- You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles
Background and Technical skills
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in gaming, technology, e-commerce or consulting
- Experience with R or other statistical software
- Strong SQL skills a plus
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package such as R Shiny or Dundas a plus
- Experience with physical and digital marketing and marketing channels a plus
EA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.