Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance
8 days ago
We are looking for a passionate and experienced senior financial analyst to join our growing Finance team. Reporting to our Head of Corporate Finance, you will play a key role on our Corporate Finance team while partnering across the finance team, the accounting team, and the company. This role will drive our capital markets activity and our financial planning & forecasting process, ensuring that both are aligned with our longer term strategic and financial aspirations. You will play a key role in activities ranging from driving the financial close process to building the infrastructure for public company reporting and capital markets engagement. Given this team’s unique position in the company, this role will help define coordination and communication between various teams (management team, finance, accounting) and the board/investors. We ask that you have strong project management and communication skills, as you will be collaborating with our finance & accounting teams, employees, investors, and our Board.
- Be the central coordinating point across the finance and accounting teams for planning, capital markets activities, public company reporting, and close.
- Build and manage our long term financial model that is used as a basis for our strategic planning and investor communications.
- Drive consolidation of revenues and expenses. Work cross functionally to build financial forecasts across all financial statements, equity, tax, and share count.
- Drive our recurring quarterly processes - close, reforecasting, reporting, planning, etc.
- Partner with our Investor Relations function on guidance and investor Q&A. Assist with earnings and M&A activities.
- Drive efficiency across core finance processes through automation, simplification, and coordination.
- Collaborate with the executive team and business owners across the company
- Ensure optimal use of, and access to, capital to allow seamless execution against Discord's strategy
- Lead financings with private and public investors while minimizing the cost of capital
- Analyze business risks and opportunities, and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the business
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years of experience in finance or related functions
- Public company corporate finance/FP&A experience
- Systems and EPM management experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working exceptionally well cross-functionally and with multiple constituents
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making
- Strong work ethic...with a ton of capacity to have fun!