Senior Advisor - Talent Development and Performance Management (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Montreal QC ca
16 days ago
Reporting to the VP Human Resources, the incumbent is working on the implementation of the structure and strategic skills development plan in order to enable the company to realize the new employer brand and to make Ludia a learning organization. As a specialist, he (she) advises managers on all matters relating to improvement, skills management and development programs and performance for all employees.
** This position will be 100% remote working until at least January 2021 **
Deploy the various recommendations of the training diagnosis, in particular by implementing the 3 components of the strategic training plan, as well as the management of the employee performance process.
Training & development
Governance and structure
- Training and establishment of a training committee;
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of each of the players (human resources, experts, employees, management, etc.);
- Improve the skills model and standardize its application across teams. (Revision of skills grids by position and level);
- Structure the onboarding of new employees favoring their rapid and effective contribution to their teams. (Optimization of the reception and integration process);
- Plan, coordinate and carry out various training projects while participating in the establishment of development paths and innovative learning means;
- Creation and implementation of a mentoring program and guide;
- Create a bank of training and self-study activities on the main internal processes and tools of Ludia;
- Develop and put in place mechanisms for socialization and knowledge sharing;
- Play an advisory role with internal partners, the PARHs and coordinate relations with suppliers as well as training agents;
- Design tools for identifying and monitoring training needs;
- Perform an analysis and selection of an LMS (Learning Management System).
- Coordinate all initiatives surrounding performance management, including system administration;
- In the pursuit of organizational optimization, monitor development and intervention in change management and mobilization mandates.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources management or a related discipline;
- Have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in organizational training and development;
- Experience in the development and implementation of high-level projects;
- CRIA or CRHA title, an asset.
- Good knowledge of trends, practices and methodologies in skills development and organizational development in a context of transformation;
- Recognized knowledge of people development;
- Mastery of concepts related to knowledge transfer;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software and on the lookout for the latest technologies.
Skills and required abilities
- Interpersonal flexibility
- Partnership development
- Sense of innovation and creativity
- Process management
- Ability to listen and influence
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and sound judgment
- Good customer approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as “Canada’s best game maker” by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !