Senior Advisor, People Partner
18 days ago
- The People Partner tandems and partners with Talent & Business Partners as well as managers. They co-build talents initiatives and programs.
- The People Partner is involved as early as possible in transformation project and provide integrated human resource services to appropriate groups ensuring people related issues are managed effectively.
- The People Partner provides employee relations support and advice to the business. The People Partner provides people development support and advice as well.
- The People Partner supports the deployment of HR Corporate and Business programs, works in network across all business in the region, promotes ESS and MSS.
- Develop a good rapport with the internal stakeholders and employees to effectively implement on people engagement practices and HR policies. Manage complex to routine employee or group-related grievances or issues, involving consulting with managers or supervisor and by providing guidance and mediation wherever required.
- Facilitate teamwork and process integration across the teams. Lead/groom team of People partner Advisors.
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the business in line with the business strategy.
- Execute key HR processes within People Partner gamut i.e. performance management exit management grievance management and career move through internal role posting.
- Coordinate the performance management and promotion processes ensuring adherence to timelines and accurate and fair reward decisions.
- Work closely with the geography People specialist Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross service line to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites. Establish self as expert or key contributor.
- Identifies critical employee training needs and supervises its execution and monitors the effectiveness of training.
- Assist in setting up various HR processes and HRIS including implementation of HR related software systems.
- Communicate company-wide initiatives to group supported. Work closely with HR Operations team in designing and implementation of polices and best practices.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in Human Resource. (Preferred)
- 3 - 7 years' experience in HR business partner role. (Preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable working in a standalone environment and possess an ability to work with business leaders.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines. Adapt to changing conditions with the ability to generate effective and practical solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Hands on employee relations experience with acumen - career/performance management and compensation.
- Good excel skills will be advantage for the role.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.