Senior Ad Product Manager
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleSenior Ad Product Manager
Why Big Fish Games?
Big Fish Games is the home of some of the biggest hit mobile casual games including EverMerge, Gummy Drop!, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire, and many more.
- We are curious and constantly seek improvement in all we do because that’s what our business demands
- We operate with good intentions, confidence, and humility
- We welcome diversity of background, thought, and experience
- We listen actively and value each other
- We foster a fun environment that inspires creativity
OverviewAs part of the Advertising team, you will join a passionate group of gamers and top minds in the business of games!
This job will work directly with internal departments and key distribution partners to promote Big Fish Game's Ad Mon daily, reporting to the Senior Director of Ad Monetization at Pixel United. In addition to focusing on ad hoc initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Develop specifications and oversee the end-to-end implementation and deployment of ad product features relating to BFG's ad formats.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive roadmap for ad hoc initiatives.
- Proven experience collaborating with Executive, Product, and Operations groups to generate demonstrable outcomes through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Collaborate with other departments cross-functionally on ad hoc initiatives
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to generate sustainable growth
- Manage multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously, supervising project details to identify and assess optimal optimization and feature implementation strategies
- Execute A/B tests, analytic tools, and custom queries on data sets to glean insights, adjust models, and boost ad yield and engagement.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years’ experience working in mobile games advertising, product management, or a mobile publisher advertising
- Capacity to function in an entrepreneurial environment and prosper at a very rapid speed
- Capability to work independently and generate outcomes while collaborating with others on solutions
- Extremely organized and an excellent communicator
- Understanding advertising technologies, including SSPs/DSPs, Ad Mediation, Rewarded Video, and Ad Targeting. Knowledge of Leanplum and Looker is a plus.
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering).
Benefits And Beyond
Employees constantly rate Big Fish Games highly for its leadership, flexibility, well-being, diversity and inclusion through quarterly surveys.
FLEX-Forward work environment: Customize the when, where, and how you work while delivering goals
Health & More: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, Teladoc services, employee assistance program (EAP)
Work-Life: Wellness Friday (half-days), paid time off, parental leave, flexible work policy, studio holiday closure (Enjoy the week between Christmas and New Year!)
Wellbeing: Wellness fairs, weekly virtual workout classes, 24/7 access to mental health and wellbeing support, free therapy and counseling sessions for you and your family
Wealth Care: 401k matching, flexible spending account (FSA), employee discounts, employee stock purchase program
Learn & Grow: LinkedIn Learning subscription, mentorship program, career development, individual development plans, educational assistance on job-related professional development
Community & Fun: Company social events, employee impact groups, company swag, volunteer opportunities
About Big Fish
Building upon our 20-year legacy as a leader in the biggest gaming categories in the world, we are innovating and developing new products within the casual space to add to our extensive portfolio. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device. This means games for broad global audiences in genres that are easy to learn, and difficult to master. Be a part of the team from the start.
Big Fish is part of Pixel United, the free-to-play, mobile-first video games business of Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL)!
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
LocationRemote - USA (Job Posting)
Job familyProduct Management
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.