Senior Ad Ops Manager
11 days ago
The SuperAwesome Mission
SuperAwesome is building a safer internet for the next generation. We’ve pioneered the tech sector for youth audiences: creating solutions that enable brands and developers to engage safely and at scale with kids and teens. SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital touchpoints with young audiences across rich media and video ads, creator content, social communities, gaming, and parental consent. We are the biggest youth-focused tech team on the planet, solving the challenges of engagement with the under-20 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. As a part of Epic Games since September 2021, together we’ve opened up a whole new window of opportunity to create responsible, immersive digital experiences for kids and teens. It’s a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment.
Advertising Operations / SuperAwesome
What You'll Do
SuperAwesome is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our ad operations team, working across North America to own delivery of direct, PMP, social and Youtube campaigns. As an Ad Ops Manager, you will be the link between Sales, Account Management and Product. The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver with past experience with 3rd party tag and discrepancy issues. You will be the Sales and Accounts team's first point of contact when it comes to Ad Operations, providing subject matter expertise and insights.
In this role, you will
- Day-to-day campaign management of mid to top tier clients across North American region
- Trafficking direct, programmatic & social campaigns, providing ongoing communication to account management & sales
- Collaborate with account management, publisher development, product and sales to ensure campaign success
- Proactively support ad ops team members by sharing knowledge, globally and maintaining documentation
- Act as a technical expert on SA’s ad serving technology; supporting campaign & creative troubleshooting, a/b testing and working to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify issues preventing campaigns from hitting KPI’s and propose effective solutions
- Serve as a subject matter expert in support of SuperAwesome’s ad tech stack, ad format capabilities & limitations
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of Adtech/digital ad operations or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Ad Servers, Programmatic, Ad Networks, SSPs & DSPs
- Experience in a queue management/ticketing system (JIRA/Freshdesk/Trello)
- Fluency with Google Suite (including Data Studio)
- Must have experience with VAST/HTML5 ad formats
- Experience with 3rd party tag vendors (DCM, Innovid, Moat, IAS, Sizmek, etc)
- Team player, with the willingness to collaborate and help the team succeed
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to support multiple projects & prioritize tasks
- Understanding of privacy laws and regulations (such as COPPA & GDPR)
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value individuality and understand the importance of building a workplace where everyone can truly belong. We believe that supporting everyone to be their full selves helps them to reach their potential, that’s why we offer competitive benefits, perks and learning opportunities. We have employee resource groups in place for mental health and DEI helping to ensure everyone can truly be ‘SuperAwesome’, helping us to build a safer internet for the next generation!