This job might no longer be available.
Senior Ad Monetization Analyst
10 days ago
About the Team
Our Ad Monetization team is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, agile, and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges, and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
Our Ad Monetization team is looking for someone with the tenacity to help us continue to scale our Ad Monetization efforts. The right person will be comfortable in a "take initiative" environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, and are excellent in follow-through on tasks.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team.
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- A clear understanding of the ad tech and mobile advertising landscape.
- Solid experience handling complex projects with multiple stakeholders,
What you'll do
- Work with our VP of Ad Monetization on developing and implementing the company’s ad revenue strategy.
- Work closely with our Engineering team on building our tech for ads.
- Responsible for the A/B testing cycle, testing different hypotheses to improve ad revenue.
- Analyze trends to optimize performance across the WLS portfolio.
- Maintain a great relationship with ad networks and header bidding partners.
- Help integrate new partners into the Wildlife ecosystem.
- Internal collaboration with our international teams, with multiple timezones.
What you'll need
- At least 4 years of experience working with Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges.
- Solid experience working with multiple teams with cross-functional interactions.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the Ad Mediation platforms.
- Good understanding of the Mobile In-App advertising ecosystem.
- SQL + Python knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with ad servers (ad manager) and SSPs is a plus.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.