Senior Ad Monetization Analyst (Contract)
6 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Senior Ad Monetization Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles!
About the Digital Ads Team:
We deliver advertising experiences that are a win-win for both our partners and players. From custom games and sponsored prizes to targeting and engagement analytics, we help brands share their story with millions of players.
What You'll Do:
The role of Senior Ad Monetization Analyst is to help drive revenue growth from the Sony Pictures Television owned and operated properties by assisting with all related digital advertising functions. The Senior Ad Monetization Analyst will be a key player on the Digital Ads Team which is responsible for all aspects of digital advertising initiatives including the ad serving platform, partner relations, inventory management, campaign management and month-end billing. You Will:
- Assist with the daily operational activities including ad network partner management, quality control, yield optimization in GSN Games mobile apps.
- Routinely analyze data and traffic buyers, inventory management for peak digital advertising revenue outcomes.
- Own network partner relationships, including negotiating deals and resolving technical issues.
- Collaborate with various studios and product team to recommend new ad placement and format options.
- Monitor ads for quality and brand safety, eliminating any undesirable ads to insure our players have the best experience.
- Facilitate the scheduling, production, implementation, optimization and reporting of online advertising campaigns from insertion order to completion.
- Finalize monthly billing, working closely with finance, to resolve and issues or requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of advertising operations, financial or data analysis experience.
- Computer/Tech savvy and able to adapt quickly to different platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to effectively manage large amounts of data. Previous experience in finance or data models is preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Advanced skills using MS Excel using pivot tables and formulas (vLookup, pivot tables).
- Proficiency in the use of Tableau (or another data viz application) and other MS Office Products, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with major ad serving and programmatic platforms such as Google Ad Manager and MoPub a plus.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the area of online advertising trends, latest research and developments in related technologies.
- Understanding of web media formats (.gif, .jpeg, HTML5, VAST) and IAB ad formats.