Senior Accountant / Lead- Finance
28 days ago
- Completely knowledge of finance activities, like preparation of PL, Balance Sheet, Statutory Requirements as per local regulations, etc.
- Maintain and perform bookkeeping functions in the Malaysia/Singapore subsidiary of a large multinational company including maintenance of the general ledger, Accounts Payable (vendor invoice processing and payments), Accounts Receivable (customer invoice processing and payment follow-ups), Payroll, Local Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting (MIS).
- Having bookkeeping experience in English ERP like MS D365, and MS Axapta will be an advantage.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Malaysia/Singapore Accounting Principles
- Prepare and support all required information for the Group / Local Audit requirement and liaise with the internal/external auditors as necessary.
- Raise customer invoices locally once the work is delivered and ensure all the supporting executed agreements are in place before raising and delivering the invoices to customers.
- Should have good English-speaking and writing skills and should be ready to support the India Accounting team with the required information as requested.
MIS and Reporting:
- Maintain financial records for each location / Line of Business in a manner that facilitates Management reports.
- Assist in Accounting and Finance teams with the preparation of budgets by providing relevant information on a regular basis.
- Manage monthly MIS and Reporting pack to share the required inputs to the India team on a regular basis.
- Respond to inquiries from stakeholders such as Sales, Finance, and Operations for terms of active contracts.
- Communicates and manages the workflow of all contract stages.
- Good communication skills in English
- Good understanding and knowledge of Finance and Local Accounting systems
- Should have a “Make It Happen” attitude and should be ready to work under pressure and support the organization based on the business requirements.
- Knowledge on the MS D365 application will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel and word)
- Good Team player and hard working
Educational Qualification: Accounting Degree / Certification
Professional Experience: 4 to 6 years in bookkeeping and accounting experience in Malaysia
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays