This job might no longer be available.
Senior Account Manager
3 months ago
Twitch has achieved significant and consistent growth in audience, engagement, and number of broadcasters streaming content. Our company has a proven management team and strong technology. We offer our business customers a wide variety of tools to market and sell to these audiences, tools to help them develop better products, and research services to provide an in-depth understanding of the gaming and entertainment markets.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused Senior Account Manager with media experience that will work hand in hand with the sales team. The Senior Account Manager will be a crucial member of a growing team that will support sales in meeting its objectives and providing best in class customer service to clients, both internal and external. Light travel may be required.
- Work with the finance team on any new client approvals
- Enter IOs into Order Management System
- Verify accuracy of Internal IO and client insertion order
- Be client facing point of contact to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Clarify any questions Ad Operations may have about the campaign
- Provide highest level of customer service to clients both internal and external, as a key point person for custom content and ad executions
- Independently manages complex, strategic accounts from start to finish
- Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered
- Lead kick-off campaigns with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization. Set clear expectations with clients
- Assist in pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
- Keep sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data through out campaign process. Able to effectively communicate messaging of key issues to clients
- Work with Ad Operations to troubleshoot live campaigns
- Identifies product bugs/issues, troubleshoots to identify source, and updates teams of status/resolution.
- Expert of all Twitch products and exhibits a strong foundation of technical knowledge and site features. Product source and knowledge base for other departments when needed
- Collects customer feedback to improve process and planning
- Gather and analyze campaign data results and communicates findings with clients
- Provides recommendations for upsell opportunities to sellers
- 5+ years of online media experience
- Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and though the proper escalation process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote knowledge a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party ad servers (Google DCM, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
- Works well with others in high-energy environment with minimal supervision
- Work experience in online media
- Previous agency experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin
and on our Blog
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.