Business Development Manager, Platform
16 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced, customer-focused Business Development Manager to join our growing team. You will be the first point of contact for our key platform partners.
You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the customer’s strategy, operations and needs. You will also be responsible for some business development activities related to future and existing platform partners.
- Responsible for expanding contracted domestic third-party stores/third-party applications to access the Unity distribution platform (referred to as UDP) • Responsible for expanding the contracted Unity certification service provider (referred to as Unity's verifiled solutions partner), assisting the service provider to complete the test certification and integration of the third-party SDK access to the Unity engine
- Responsible for expanding and contracting performance optimization services based on various hardware devices (including XR devices and mobile phone devices, chips, etc.), referred to as UAP (Unity adaptive performance), so that the content produced by Unity can run smoothly on various devices
- Manage communications and initiatives with our key partners to assess user needs, formulate sales strategies and operational strategies
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity Source and develop new business opportunities with existing and new strategic partners
- Years of sales and business development experience, passion to take sales goals
- Deep understanding of the domestic Android market and industry experience
- High data sensitivity, strong logical thinking, research and analysis skills
- Strong presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.