Senior Account Executive, Industrial
19 days ago
We are searching for an expert Senior Business Development Manager to join our Sales team in our industrial vertical, to help craft and deliver sales strategies as we expand our business within some of the world's biggest oil, gas, petrol, and biopharma companies.
You will work in the Business Development organization at Unity, working autonomously and collaborating closely with key internal and external contributors to help us implement sales strategies. You must be a forward-thinking leader with vision and possess the ability to establish strategic direction, develop and flawlessly implement plans and encourage others to deliver desired results.
What you’ll be doing
- Complete the full sales process from identifying, through to closing, new customer and partnership opportunities
- Creatively thinking and crafting our strategy around the industries, including pricing, product, and market strategies
- Establish business relationships with commercial partners within oil, gas, petrol, and biopharma industries
- Collaborating across Unity’s divisions (including Development, Marketing, Support, Finance, and Legal) around key initiatives and deals
What we’re looking for
- Field-based direct sales/business development experience
- Experience in consistently meeting or exceeding challenging individual revenue targets
- Proven ability to structure, develop and implement strategic agreements
- Comfortable representing a technology company and working with CTOs, engineers, or other technical staff to build solutions
You might also have
- Direct sales experience with technology licensing or middleware
- Expertise in strategic partnership structures, contract negotiation, deal closing, as well as, experience in measuring, promoting, and maintaining customer engagement
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the technical components of real-time 3D development
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.