Senior AR Programmer (m/w/d)
2 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of 150 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior AR Programmer (m/f/d)
- Implement application logic and software modules in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clean, well-tested, performant code
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Analyze and optimize systems as required
- Recognize opportunities to improve our application or general workflows, and seek to make these changes
- Create and improve new means of Augmented Reality interaction
- Strong C++ knowledge, especially in the context of Unreal Engine
- A minimum of four years' programming experience
- Experience working with a large codebase and its modules, supporting tools and associated pipelines
- Strong capacity to translate design or creative intentions into technical solutions
- Capability to dive into engine-level code to achieve the desired outcomes
- Ability to design and communicate gameplay systems to a team
- Competence in writing solid, reliable, and efficient code
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a similar discipline (i.e., Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.